The rapidM2M M230 is a powerful module with camera and display interface.
The ability to store firmware on the file system and to implement thus a secure and stable upload function even under difficult reception conditions is another USP. The module acts as a mass storage device and the firmware can also be stored via the USB interface on the file system. The static register on FRAM base ensures the security of data even during power failure. The rapidM2M M230 provides a variety of microcontroller interfaces. The 52pin connector strip and the 150pin contact strip facilitate an easy installation.
Fields of application:
- Acquisition and processing of device information
- Mobile transmission of operating parameters to the central IT system
- Wireless maintenance access to devices and machines
- New web services for products and end customers
- High computing power (Cortex M4 CPU with FPU)
- Display- and camera interface
- 10x4 KB static register on FRAM base
- SPI, UART, I2C, CAN and GPIO interfaces
- Ethernet MAC
- Hardware real-time clock - backup battery required
- True Random Number Generator
- rapidM2M runtime environment
- Programmable via script language
- APIs for:
- Date, time and timer
- I/O, SPI, I2C, CAN and UART
- Measuring, log file and configuration data
- File transfer
- SMS reception
- Measurement of operating voltages (VIN, VAUX)
The first prototypes of the rapidM2M M230 are available at Q4/2017. You want to keep one of the first new rapidM2M M230 in your hands? Then contact the Microtronics support team right now!
Thank you for your interest!
1 x SPI (master)
1 x I2C (master)
2 x CAN
2 x Interrupt inputs
|SIM:||integrated SIM chip|
|Required server version:||tbd|