Read out sensors
With the myDatalogLink you record data from a 4-20 mA or 0-2 V sensor. In addition, a supply voltage of 3 V for a sensor is offered. The BLE Link transmits the data via BLE to the BLE Gateway.
The current measured value is shown on the BLE Gateway display. The historical measured values can be read out with the Smartphone App and sent to the central server. For this it is necessary to be within a range of about 10 metres around the BLE Gateway.
Alternatively, the BLE Gateway is available in a 3G version. The data is automatically transmitted to the central web platform via mobile radio at regular intervals. In this way, further processing or central control can be implemented.
With the integrated battery the myDatalogLink achieves a maintenance interval of up to 5 years with a transmission of > 24 hours.
- Readout of sensors with industrial interface, PLC etc.
- Data transmission via BLE or 3G
- Central web platform for evaluation and control
- Device configurable via web platform or app
- Measuring and transmission cycle adjustable
- ATEX-certified for Zone 1 (expected)
- Up to 5 years maintenance interval by transmission > 24 hours
Thank you for your feedback!
|Expected ex approval:||Zone1|
|Measurement range||4-20 mA (100 Ω burden) bzw. 0-2 V|
|Sensor supply||3 V (only at 0-2 V)|
|Display||1,5" OLED Display on the BLE Gateway|
|Data transmission||Bluetooth Low Energy:|
Range approx. 10m
2G/3G Modem (Europe):
2G GPRS 900MHz / 1800MHz
UMTS B1, B8
|SIM||integrated SIM chip|
- Individual labeling
- Customized housing colour
- Type plate and certificates
- Versioned, adapted manual and fact sheet