1. Content of the web siteThe author assumes no guarantee for the topicality, correctness or completeness of the information provided on these pages. Basically excluded are any liability claims against the author of these pages that relate to damage of either a material or non-material nature that has been caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or of incorrect and incomplete information, unless there is provable intent or gross negligence on the part of the author.
All offers are subject to confirmation and are without obligation. The author expressly reserves the right to amend, supplement, delete or suspend publication provisionally or finally any parts of its web site pages or the entire web site without giving special notice thereof.
2. References and hyperlinksA liability obligation for direct or indirect references to external Internet sites («links») that are not within the area of responsibility of the author would come into effect only, if the author were to have knowledge of the content and if the prevention of use in the event of any illegal content were to be technically feasible and reasonable. It is hereby expressly declared by the author that no illegal content whatsoever was detectable at the time of linking to the linked sites. The author has no influence whatsoever over the current or future design, the content presented or the authorship of the linked sites. For this reason the author distances itself from any content whatsoever of the linked sites that has been amended after the links have been set. This statement applies to all links and references set within our own web site and to external entries in guest books and mailing lists set up by the author. For all illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and especially for any damage that may be incurred after the use or non-use of such presented information, the liability shall be incumbent solely on the provider of the site to which reference is made.
3. Copyright and trade mark lawThe author ensures that in all publications the copyright relating to the used images, sounds, video scenes and texts is observed and that self-produced images, sounds, video scenes and texts are used or that licence-free images, sounds, video scenes and texts are resorted to. If protected brand names and trade marks are used within the web site or are mentioned by third parties, they shall be subject without exception to the stipulations of the applicable trade mark law and the ownership rights of the respectively registered owners. On the basis of merely a mention, the conclusion cannot be drawn that those trade marks are not protected by the rights of third parties! The copyright for any published and self-elaborated objects is reserved solely by the author of the site. The reproduction and use of those images, sounds, video scenes and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express approval of the author.
4. Data protectionIf any possibilities are presented of entering either personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses) within the website, this shall take place expressly on a voluntary basis on the part of the user.
This website uses Google Analytics and Google Remarketing, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ('Google'). Google Analytics uses so-called 'cookies', i.e. text files that are stored on your computer to enable an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie as to your use of this website is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The Google Analytics code has been expanded to ensure anonymous acquisition of the IP address. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities for the website operators and to provide other services that relate to website usage and Internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties, if this is prescribed by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstance will Google connect your IP address with any other Google data. You may prevent installation of the cookies by making an appropriate setting in your browser software, but we point out that you may then not be able to use all functions of this website to the full extent. By using this site you declare that you are in agreement with the processing of the data collected via you by Google in the previously described manner and for the aforementioned purpose.
5. Legal effectiveness of this liability disclaimerThis liability disclaimer shall be considered to be part of the online platform from which reference is made to these sites. If any individual sections or formulations of this text no longer comply with the applicable legal position or are not complete, all other parts of the document shall remain unaffected with regard to their content and the validity thereof.
Microtronics Engineering GmbHHauptstrasse 7 • A-3244 Ruprechtshofen • AustriaTelefon:+43 2756 77180FAX:+43 2756 77180 33E-mail:E-MailVAT reg. no. ATU 62860648 • FN: 283526a
Place of jurisdiction St. PoeltenD-U-N-S® Nummer: 301640376Volksbank Niederösterreich AGIBAN AT80 47150 307 8888 0200 • BIC VBOEATWWNOMWaste disposal regulationsERA no.: 51456 (WEEE) Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulation and Battery RegulationARA no.: 18147 Packaging RegulationRestriction of Hazardous Substances in Equipment and Accessories RoHS in conformity with EC2002/95/EC
The imprint also applies to the following social media profiles: